Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 4 Eoc Me x 3

My Sewing Machine describes me as a Fashion Designer. With my embroidery and sewing combination machine can set up creative features that let you embroider from home with a push of a button just like manufactures can.  My sewing machine allows me to bring my imagination, dreams, and creativity to life. I can create a one of a kind piece that no one else has, and make someone an outfit out of a tablecloth. My sewing machine is my labor as a fashion designer. My sewing brings fashion to life. I am fashion I breath it live
My Vintage Chanel Handbag best describes me as a serious fashion icon in the making. My handbag was handed down to me from my grandmother. When I carry my Chanel bag I feel good and amazing. You can dress it up or down. Every girl should own a channel bag.  Accessories are the finish look of the outfit and helps bring it out.  In February  1955, Gabrielle Chanel launched the iconic 2.55 quilted handbag, naming the style after the date of its creation .  Combining a leather and gold chain, she invents a supple new style of shoulder strap that is uniquely strong and light, and that allows a woman’s hands to remain free. And I own one in 2012! Thank you Chanel!

The Vogue magazine is like a fashion bible to me. I have been I subscriber since the age of 12. When I read any issue old or new I feel up to date and ready to wear anything. The vogue magazine brings out my alter ego. I can create and develop my idea’s   while bring them to life. My dream one day is to have a advertising page one day with a photo of my designs title Frances Clementine Collection. The cover would be an even bigger goal. The September issues are my Favorite featured with all the fall must have’s. It’s usually the biggest issue of the year.  The editor at large only features the top designers, latest appeal, hot treads, and straight off the run way looks.  If your designs or label is featured in vogue you have made it. Every single page, article, designer, label, print, photo’s, etc. goes through the The Chief Editor at large.






No comments:

Post a Comment