Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 1 EOC My Voice

Frances McMullen, CEO of Frances Clementine Collection. With over 20 years of Fashion sense I'm a professional Stylist, Buyer, and Designer for Frances Clementine Collection. In addition to having my own clothing line I will soon be opening boutiques in 2 major cities in the U.S. Frances Clementine is also expanding to a corporation. Which would include a spa and cafe'. Where women can be able to relax, get a make over, dress in Frances Clementine; while enjoying great drinks and finger foods all in one. Fashion makes you feel beautiful, and happy. One of my motto's is "to dress and Rest". I am gifted and would love to share my Fashion sense with the entire world.  Fashion has been a huge part of my life since I was able to say that's cute or I like that. This is something that I was determined to do, and what makes me who I am. My destiny in life is to bring out the Fashion in every and any one. Frances Clementine is a high -end clothing line that is going to take over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment